If you want to keep your virginity till marriage or stay off sex completely till you get married, beware of these lines or men will pass you from bed to bed like football. Innocent ladies including naive married women usually fall into sexual traps through these lines:
1. YOU ARE TOO FRIGID: They tell you to loosen up, learn to hug, learn to give a “godly” brother a peck on the cheek. You should socialize and be more friendly. It’s a bait to make you loose your guard little by little and they keep asking for more till they eventually have sex with you and dump you neat!
Which useless hug does he want, for what reason? If he wanna hug, he should hug his mother, sisters, male friends or wife! Some men know virtually the breast size of all the females around them by hugging tightly and feeling what they should not feel! If you need to hug and peck, go hug and peck fellow females sisters! Not hugging guys doesn’t mean you are frigid, don’t let any guy deceive you! I wasn’t into hugging guys as a single lady yet was very friendly and had male admirers!
Of course, I ain’t frigid in marriage! Sex in marriage is sweet to say the least! Be friendly sis, but know the limit to physical touch!
2. YOU ARE OLD SCHOOL: I love old school like kilode! If they tell you to go clubbing, expose cleavages to prove to everyone you went to school, they are seriously sick!
3.YOUR HUSBAND SHOULDN’T BE THE ONLY MAN YOU ARE FREE WITH: kindly explain what you mean sir. Do you mean, my husband is not the only man I should hug, peck and have sex with? I should treat you like I treat my husband, be careless around you and give what is holy to the dogs?
Excuse me dear married woman, if you do not want stories that touch the heart with another man, don’t ever do anything with him you won’t proudly tell your husband at home. You can’t be too free with another man aside your husband, shikennah! Hugging all men and giving them pecks shows you lack virtues and morals! Refuse to be deceived!
4. IT’S NOT A SIN TO PASS THE NIGHT IN MY HOUSE: Thief! You want to snatch her under her mama’s roof to pass the night in your motel, where will she sleep? On the floor while you sleep on the bed? What happens when the devil asks NEPA to the light and one terrible heat wants to kill both of you, you ask her to off her clothe so that “breeze” will blow on her abi?
If the useless devil wants to kill it completely and he sends one mighty rain making everywhere cold and chilly, you offer to keep her warm by wrapping yourself around her on the bed her abi?May God deliver some sisters from the spirit of foolishness and stupidity! You can’t pass the night without thinking of sex or doing it! What you will not eat, don’t bring it to your nose! You may escape first, second or even third time, the day he will pounce on you, no one will rescue you!
5. IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL MAKE LOVE TO ME: This is common among those sokoto sagging, agbero boys! Masters degree holders in the art of seduction also use it a lot. Tell him, if he loves you, he should wait for you.why will anyone in his right senses equate pre-marital sex with love? You need deliverance!
6. YOU SHOULD BE EXPERIENCED BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED: So he wants to teach you how to have sex then disappears when the pregnancy comes, girl, use your head! No man wants “ajeku” sister, no one wants a “used and dumped” we all want a spouse, fresh and innocent. It is the grace and forgiveness of Christ that helps us do some things and still stand on our two feet. But trust me, you will still pay for those mistakes!
7: YOU ARE SO HOT! He says anytime he sees you, he can’t control himself, he needs deliverance from the spirit of lust!
Your body is not the problem, the demon eating his reasoning faculty is his problem! You are not the hottest babe on earth. More beautiful ladies are everywhere. If he can’t control himself with you, he won’t control it himself around your sisters, friends and colleagues! Don’t buy into that lie!
8. I LOVE YOU: Playboys are very good at using those words. Don’t let any man sweet talk you into his bed! If he loves you, he should keep his fingers off your precious body. As a married woman, it is senseless to consistently listen to another man who regularly tells you he loves you and you are beginning to reciprocate with “I love you too!” You call it showing the agape love of Christ, I pity your marriage!
Put your phone on speaker so your husband can hear everything he tells you, show him all the chats and conversations, if your “friend” tells you to clear chats and not be completely opened to your husband about your relationship with him, he is a devil per excellence! Your marriage is heading towards divorce!
9. YOU ARE NOT FLEXIBLE as in, compromise your principles by allowing him to romance but not have sex? Alright, okay! One day will be one day when he breaks into your gate and the relationship is over!
These and more are the lines play boys use on naive ladies to make them lose their guard, sleep with them, dump them and leave them damaged, broken and battered!